Frisco Margarita Machine Rentals
Proudy Serving McKinney, Plano, Allen, Frisco, Anna, Litte Elm and More...
We have great selection on margarita machines for rent in McKinney Plano, allen, Frisco and all Collin County at affordable prices, with our online booking you can place a quote or book your next event in minutes. Wer have 2 types of machiens 3 gallon and 6 gallons, you can mix and match any of those machines for your party, feel free to use our easy online cart to add any extra mixes or as many machines you need. To start, just select the machine you need. 3 or 6 gallons. Then the system will ask date and time and what mixes you want. Be creative, can mix mach flavor on the 6 gallons. If you have any question call us Monday to Friday 9 to 5 pm or sendos a email.
- Do you deliver?
- Do you go to my Area?
- Do I need to buy the Tequila?
- Can I keep it overnight?
- Do I need Ice?
- How Long it takes to freeze?
- Can I use my own mix?
- Do you do venues?
- Can you do more that margaritas?
- Can I use one side margaritas and the other slush?
- Can I make another batch of margaritas when is done?
- Absolutely. We deliver, set up and pick up.
- We travel all Collin and North Dallas Counties
- Yes, for each 3 gallons you will need 1.5 to 1.7 L of tequila.
- Yes you can and there is not charge for that.
- No. The machine will make its own.
- Inside 1.5 hours out side takes longer 2 to 4 hours
- No, we recommend our mix. (guarantee you will like it)
- Yes, but customer will be responsible for equipment.
- Yes we have 14 recipes to chose from
- Yes we can do that. we have 5 slush flavors
- Yes, you can keep adding mix to the made batch.
Our machines are commercial grade restaurant quality. Choose this double dispenser and enjoy over 3 gallons of frozen delights. With more than 14 flavors 6 gallons ( makes 84-9 oz servings ) for about 50 to 60 people You can select more that one machine.
Our machines are commercial grade restaurant quality. Choose this double dispenser and enjoy over 3 gallons of frozen delights. With more than 14 flavors 3 gallons ( makes 42- 9 oz servings) For about 25 to 30 people